Tuesday, March 8, 2011

TB to the rescue!

My usual experience on buses is quite negative, but some mornings can be very entertaining. Especially when Tourettes Boy is on. I picked him out as soon as I got on and, despite available seats, I immediately took a comfortable standing spot with the best view at the back of the bus. LET THE SHOW BEGIN! I'm so evil.

TB had a few seats around him open and a few quiet ladies filled them quickly....OHHH this is gonna be sooo goood! TB has a tendancy to bark when he's nervous and when someone sits next to him, he gets nervous. The poor lady probably never rode with him before and she looked like she was close to retirement...she sat right next to him...ARF!!! I think she aged 5 more years and when she landed back in her seat there were claw marks on the ceiling. At least 10 people turned around to see what THAT was all about and the poor TB just kept staring out the window trying to ignore it all.

Another stop, more people get on and TB doesn't like crowds obviously...ARF! ARF! It is quite loud and people who are used to TB are still shook up because you can see them twitch in their seats. The lady got up and walked to the back to stand next to me. Even if she was aware of the syndrome she couldn't take it. Now TB has the only available seat left and the next person to get on must have thought that they were lucky to have a seat seeing as how there were a few people standing at the back. I could visualize the thought bubble over her head: "The fools didn't even see this one! HAHA this is my lucky da...ARF!ARF!ARF!...aaaay...WTF!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment