Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Top Ten

It's been a while since my last blog as I'm merely experiencing the same crap over and over so I thought I would put together a top ten reasons why I hate buses:

10. Stale air-Breathing the same air as the 40% who don't brush their teeth is disgusting.
9.   Gum magnet-Buses seam to attract gum, especialy around the seats.
8.   People who can't form into a line-You should have to show your Elementary diploma to buy a bus pass.
7.   Waiting for the stupid things-need I say more
6.   Cell phones-Set the damn things to silent mode and we don't need to hear about your colonoscopy.
5.   Stinky people-The technology exists...it's called running water and soap!!!
4.   Rude people-take off your back packs, move to the back and stop stepping on my feet.
3.   Bad bus drivers-I'd like to see a cop pull them over some mornings and perform breathalizer tests.
2.   Uncomfortable seats-they are probably designed by the Chinese who's average height is 4 ft nothing
1.   Stupid people-THEY ARE EVERYWHERE! especially on buses.

This will probably be my last Blog on the subject. Starting next week I'll start ranting about other things that annoy me with the occasional poke back on buses.

No comments:

Post a Comment